Proud to be part of A2020/1 by Armand Vokshi & Nesila Hajdini
Model School, an example of how the design of a building can be the result of a comprehensive design process.
Model School, presents a ‘model’ of:
• Design process – involving participants in the design process (students, teachers, parents, external experts)
• applying for the first time the Instruction for school design
• as the first school designed for the new education system
• in terms of cooperation (central, local, community and experts)
• application of new concepts related to content positioning